My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Hurry-Up Beef & Mixed Vegetable Supper
Courtesy of Texas Beef Council
Serve With:Servings: 4
Vanilla Ice Cream
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 5 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 lb. cubed steaks
+ 1 tsp. vegetable oil
+ 1 clove garlic, crushed
+ 1/4 tsp. salt
+ 1/4 tsp. pepper
+ 1 pkg. frozen mixed vegetables
+ 1 jar (12 oz.) mushroom gravy
+ 4 cornbread squares or corn muffins
What to do:
1. Cut beef steaks into 1" squares.
2. In large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; add beef and garlic.
3. Cook and stir 5-6 minutes until beef is no longer pink. Do not overcook.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Place vegetables in 2 qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high 4 minutes; drain.
6. Add vegetables and gravy to beef. Cook over medium heat 1-2 minutes or until just heated through.
7. Serve over cornbread.
Merlot, Rioja/Crianza, Côtes du Rhône