My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Spicy Portuguese Steak Kabobs
Courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 20 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 1/2 lb. boneless sirloin, tenderloin, Petite or strip steaks, cut 1 1/4-in. thick
+ 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-in. pieces
+ 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
+ 2 Tbsp. olive oil
+ 2 tsp. hot pepper sauce
+ 1 clove garlic, minced
What to do:
1. Cut steak into 1 1/4-n. pieces.
2. Combine seasoning ingredients in medium bowl. Add beef; toss.
3. Alternately thread beef and bell pepper onto six 10-in. metal skewers.
4. Place kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
5. Grill, uncovered, about 8-11 min. for medium rare to medium, turning occasionally.
6. Season with salt.
* Recipe Courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
* Nutritional information does not include suggested side dishes.
Cabernet Franc, Malbec, Merlot
Calories: 214; Total Fat: 11g; Cholesterol: 76mg; Total Carbs: 2g; Protein: 26g; Sodium: 98mg;