My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Pepperoni Pizza with Peppers
Courtesy of National Pork Board
Serve With:Servings: 4
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 20 Min.
Marinate: 5 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 2 oz. thinly sliced pepperoni
+ 1 (10 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
+ 1 medium onion
+ 1/2 each red and green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
+ 1/2 c. pizza sauce
+ 1 c. shredded pizza cheese
+ 1 tsp. oil
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 450°F. Grease a pizza pan, sprinkle lightly with cornmeal (optional) and press crust into pan. Bake 6-8 min. until lightly browned.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet and sauté onion and pepper until soft.
3. Spread sauce over pizza crust; top with vegetables, pepperoni and cheese, spreading evenly.
4. Bake for 10-12 min. more or until edge of crust is golden brown and cheese is lightly browned.
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit: www.PorkBeInspired.com
Sangiovese, Valpolicella, Bardolino
Calories: 410; Total Fat: 19g; Saturated Fat: 9g; Cholesterol: 25mg; Total Carbs: 38g; Fiber: 2g; Protein: 22g; Sodium: 830mg;