My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Balsamic Pork Chops
Courtesy of National Pork Board
Serve With:Servings: 8
Seasoned rice and steamed peas
Prep Time: 5 Min
Cook Time: 10 Min.
Marinate: 2 Hr.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
What to do:
1. Place chops in large, resealable bag; pour vinaigrette dressing over. Seal bag and refrigerate for 2-24 hrs.
2. Prepare medium-hot grill. Remove chops from marinade and pat dry. Discard remaining marinade. Grill chops directly over heat for about 8-9 min., turning once until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145°F, followed by a 3-min. rest time.
3. Serve desired number of chops for dinner; wrap and refrigerate remaining chops for up to three days.
* These flavorful chops can be put in the refrigerator in the morning to marinate and be ready for the grill after work.
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit:
Pinot Noir, Côtes du Rhône, Chardonnay
Calories: 174; Total Fat: 6g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Cholesterol: 80mg; Total Carbs: 6g; Protein: 27g; Sodium: 210mg;