My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 20 Min.
Cook Time: 60 Min.
Chill Time: 8 Hr.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
+ 1 1/2 c. sugar, divided
+ 1 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
+ 1/4 c. butter, melted
+ 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
+ 4 eggs
+ 1 1/2 c. fresh cranberries (1/2 of 12-oz. pkg.)
+ 1/2 c. water
+ 1 1/2 c. thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
What to do:
1. HEAT oven to 325°F. Mix graham crumbs, 2 Tbsp. sugar, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon and butter until blended; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
2. BEAT cream cheese and 1 cup of the remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
3. BAKE 55 min. to 1 hour 5 min. or until center is almost set. Cool on rack 15 min. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
4. MEANWHILE, bring cranberries, water, remaining sugar and cinnamon to boil in saucepan on medium-high heat; simmer on low heat 8 to 10 min. or until sauce is slightly thickened and berries have softened, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly; refrigerate until ready to serve.
5. SPREAD cranberry sauce over cheesecake just before serving. Serve topped with COOL WHIP.