My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Tasty Tuna Casserole
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 30 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 pkg. (7-1/4 oz.) KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
+ 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of celery soup
+ 1/2 c. milk
+ 1 can (5 oz.) tuna, drained
+ 1/2 c. chopped red peppers
+ 1 green onion, sliced
+ 1 c. crushed potato chips
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare Dinner as directed on package. Stir in soup, milk, tuna, peppers and onions.
3. Spoon into 2-qt. casserole; top with crushed chips.
4. Bake 30 min. or until heated through.
* Substitute: Substitute 1 cup frozen vegetables, such as peas, for the red peppers.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 320; Total Fat: 14g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 20mg; Total Carbs: 35g; Fiber: 2g; Sugar: 6g; Protein: 12g; Sodium: 900mg;