My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Meatball "Pizza" Casserole
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 35 Min.
Cook Time: 35 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ Easy Basic Meatballs (see below)
+ 2 cans (11 oz. each) refrigerated thin crust pizza dough
+ 1 jar (14 oz.) CLASSICO Traditional Pizza Sauce
+ 1/2 c. chopped green peppers
+ 1-1/2 c. KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
+ 1/4 c. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
Easy Basic Meatballs
+ 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
+ 1 lb. ground pork
+ 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
+ 1 finely chopped onion
+ 1 c. water
+ 2 eggs
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 400ºF.
2. Prepare Easy Basic Meatballs: Mix all ingredients just until blended. Shape into 24 (2-in.) meatballs. Place on 2 rimmed baking sheets sprayed with cooking spray.
3. Bake in 400°F oven 15 min. or until done (160°F).
4. Unroll 1 pizza crust; press lightly onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray; spread with half the pizza sauce. Top with meatballs, arranging in 4 rows of 6 meatballs each. Cover with remaining sauce; top with peppers, shredded cheese and Parmesan.
5. Unroll remaining pizza dough; place over pizza. Pierce with large fork at 2-1/2-inch intervals to allow steam to escape.
6. Bake 20 min. or until golden brown.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 360; Total Fat: 10g; Saturated Fat: 4g; Cholesterol: 80mg; Total Carbs: 40g; Fiber: 2g; Sugar: 7g; Protein: 27g; Sodium: 920mg;