My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 2 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Smoked Ham
+ 1 KRAFT Singles
+ 1 TACO BELL® Crunchy Taco Shell
+ 2 tsp. BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
+ 1 Tbsp. shredded iceberg lettuce
+ 1 Tbsp. chopped tomatoes
What to do:
1. Stack ham slices; top with Singles.
2. Roll up, starting at one short end; place in taco shell.
3. Top with remaining ingredients.
* Serving Suggestion: Serve with baby carrots and fresh fruit.
* Storage Know-How: Wrap tightly in plastic wrap to keep fillings in place, then place in airtight plastic container to prevent taco shell from breaking during transportation.
* Substitute: Substitute OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Smoked Turkey Breast for the ham.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 150; Total Fat: 9g; Saturated Fat: 4g; Cholesterol: 35mg; Total Carbs: 10g; Fiber: 1g; Sugar: 2g; Protein: 8g; Sodium: 490mg;