My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
After-School Parmesan Pizza Dip
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 c. CLASSICO Traditional Pizza Sauce
+ 1/2 c. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
+ 1/2 c. finely chopped OSCAR MAYER Pepperoni
+ 2 Tbsp. finely chopped green peppers
What to do:
1. Mix all ingredients in microwaveable bowl.
2. Microwave on HIGH 30 sec.; stir. Microwave 1 min. or until heated through; stir.
3. Serve as dip with crackers or assorted cut-up fresh vegetables.
* Substitute: Substitute pasta sauce for the pizza sauce.
* Special Extra: Serve in a bread shell. Just cut the top off of a round loaf of bread. Cut out the bread from the center of the loaf, leaving a 1/2-inch-thick shell. Cut the removed bread and top of loaf into bite-size pieces. Fill shell with hot dip just before serving. Serve with bread pieces for dippers.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 45; Total Fat: 3g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Cholesterol: 5mg; Total Carbs: 1g; Fiber: 0g; Sugar: 1g; Protein: 2g; Sodium: 210mg;