My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Chipotle BBQ Shrimp Tacos with Pickled Onions
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 30 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 red onion, thinly sliced
+ juice from 2 limes, divided
+ 1 c. loosely packed fresh cilantro, chopped
+ 1/2 c. KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
+ 1 pkg. (16 oz.) coleslaw blend (cabbage slaw mix)
+ 1 c. HEINZ BBQ Sauce Classic Sweet & Thick
+ 2 Tbsp. chopped canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
+ 1 1/2 lb. uncooked deveined peeled medium shrimp
+ 12 corn tortillas (6 -in.)
What to do:
1. Heat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Rinse onions under warm water; drain. Place in small bowl. Add half the lime juice; mix lightly.
3. Mix cilantro, mayo and remaining lime juice until blended. Add to coleslaw blend in large bowl; mix lightly.
4. Combine barbecue sauce and peppers. Thread shrimp onto
skewers. Grill 4 to 6 min. or until shrimp turn pink, turning and brushing frequently with barbecue sauce mixture. Remove shrimp from grill; set aside. Add tortillas to grill; cook 30 sec. on each side or just until warmed.
5. Remove shrimp from skewers; place on tortillas. Top with coleslaw and onion mixture; fold in half.
Calories: 420; Total Fat: 16g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 65mg; Total Carbs: 58g; Fiber: 7g; Sugar: 26g; Protein: 12g; Sodium: 870mg;