My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Fudge Brownies (Gluten-Free)
Courtesy of Gluten Intolerance Group
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 25 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 2/3 c. cocoa
+ 2 c. sugar
+ 2 c. gluten-free flour blend **
+ 2 tsp. xanthan gum
+ 2 tsp. baking powder
+ 1/2 tsp. salt
+ 4 eggs
+ 2/3 c. oil
+ 1 tsp. vanilla
+ 1 c. chopped walnuts (optional)
*+ Brown Rice Flour Blend
+ 1 1/3 c. brown rice flour
+ 7 Tbsp. potato starch
+ 3 1/2 Tbsp. tapioca flour
*+ For 1 1/2 cup gluten-free flour blend:
+ 1/2 c. rice flour
+ 1/2 c. cornstarch
+ 1/2 c. tapioca starch/flour
+ 1 Tbsp. potato flour
What to do:
1. In a small bowl, mix cocoa and sugar with a wire whip until thoroughly mixed. Stir in rice flour, xanthan gum, baking powder and salt.
2. In a large bowl beat eggs lightly. Add oil and vanilla.
3. Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in the large bowl. Stir with a large spoon until well combined. Spread into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
4. Sprinkle 1 cup nuts over batter (or 1/2 cup nuts over half the pan and leave the other half without for those who don't want nuts).
5. Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes. When cool cut into squares.
* Courtesy of: Gluten Intolerance Group
Visit www.gluten.org to learn more about gluten intolerance