My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Lemon-Tarragon Pork Chops
Courtesy of National Pork Board
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 15 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 4 bone-in ribeye (rib) pork chops
+ 4 tsp. olive oil
+ 1 tsp. dried tarragon, crushed
+ 1 1/2 tsp. lemon zest, (zest from 1 medium lemon)
+ 1 1/2 tsp. garlic pepper seasoning
+ 1 1/2 tsp. onion powder
+ 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
What to do:
1. Preheat grill to medium high (400°F). Meanwhile, place pork on platter; drizzle with 1/2 tsp. olive oil on each side. Brush to coat; set aside.
2. In small bowl, mix together tarragon, lemon zest, garlic pepper blend, onion powder and salt. Rub about 1 1/2 tsp. of mixture over side of pork chops.
3. Place pork chops on preheated grill. Close lid; cook for 4- 6 min.* per side (depending on thickness of chop) or until internal temperature reaches 145°F, followed by a 3-min. rest time.
4. Serve and garnish with slice of lemon, if desired.
* Grill/cook 1/2-in. pork chops for about 3-4 min. per side.
Grill/cook 3/4-in. pork chops for 4-5 min. per side.
Grill/cook 1-in. pork chops for 5-7 min. per side.
* Tarragon and lemon are perfect for a fresh flavor. Serve with steamed new red potatoes and Asparagus Vinaigrette.
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit:
Calories: 190; Total Fat: 13g; Saturated Fat: 4g; Cholesterol: 55mg; Total Carbs: 1g; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 16g; Sodium: 280mg;