My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Beef and Rice Casserole
Courtesy of Uncle Ben's®
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 40 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 8 oz. sour cream
+ 1 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
+ 1 tsp. garlic powder
+ 1 lb. ground beef
+ 1 can chopped tomatoes, undrained (14.5 oz)
+ 1/2 bag frozen vegetable mix, cooked
+ 1 tsp. salt
+ 1 c. UNCLE BEN'S® ORIGINAL CONVERTED® Brand Rice
+ 1 tsp. black pepper
What to do:
1. Cook rice according to pkg. instructions.
2. While rice is cooking, season ground beef with garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste. Brown ground beef in a large nonstick skillet.
3. Add vegetables, tomatoes and sour cream to ground beef and cook until just heated through.
4. Combine with cooked rice and mix thoroughly. Transfer to a casserole dish and top with shredded cheese.
5. Place in a preheated 350°F oven until warmed through and cheese melts, about 20 min. Serve warm.