My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Our Growers Favorite Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Courtesy of California Raisin Marketing Board
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 15 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 2 c. butter, softened
+ 2 c. white sugar
+ 1 c. light brown sugar
+ 2 tsp. vanilla
+ 2 large eggs
+ 3 c. all-purpose flour
+ 2 tsp. baking soda
+ 2 tsp. cinnamon
+ 3 c. rolled oats
+ 2 c. California raisins
+ 2 c. pecan halves
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter, sugars and vanilla together until light and fluffy and sugar is completely dissolved. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well with each addition.
3. Combine flour, baking soda and cinnamon; mix well and gradually stir into creamed mixture. Fold in rolled oats, raisins and pecans.
4. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake for 12-15 min. in preheated oven at 350°F. Remove cookies to a wire rack and cool completely.
* Visit www.loveyourraisins.com/recipes/ for more raisin recipes!
Calories: 260; Total Fat: 14g; Saturated Fat: 6g; Cholesterol: 35mg; Total Carbs: 34g; Fiber: 2g; Sugar: 21g; Protein: 3g; Sodium: 160mg; Potassium: 140mg;