Hot Chocolate Mix
Courtesy of Family Nutrition Program, KSU
What you need:
* 3 c. non-fat dry milk powder
* 1/2 c. sugar
* 1/2 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
* 1/2 c. non-fat dairy creamer
What to do:
To prepare mix:
1. Measure ingredients into mixing bowl; stirring well to combine ingredients.
2. Store prepared mix in a covered container or in a reclosable plastic bag.
To prepare drink:
1. Fill a microwave-safe mug 3/4 full of water. Microwave for 2 min. on high.
2. Measure 1/3 c. mix and stir into hot water.
Serving size: 1/3 c. dried mix
Recipe courtesy of Family Nutrition Program, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS.
For further information, please visit www.kidsacookin.ksu.edu.
Calories From Fat: 5;
Total Fat: 1g;
Saturated Fat: 0g;
Total Carbs: 18g;
Copyright © 2019 ShoptoCook™ Inc. Buffalo, NY