Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
Chill Time: 15 Min.
What you need:
* 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter * 1 pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate * 8 c. oven-toasted rice cereal squares * 1/2 c. powdered sugar
What to do:
1. Microwave peanut butter and chocolate in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 min.; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. 2. Add cereal; toss to evenly coat. Spread into single layer on waxed paper-covered baking sheets; separate cereal pieces. Cool completely. 3. Transfer cereal mixture to clean brown paper bag or large resealable plastic bag. Add sugar; close bag. Shake gently to evenly coat cereal mixture with sugar.
* How to Store: Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
* Substitute: Prepare using oven-toasted corn cereal squares.
* Gift-Giving: To present as holiday gifts, pack in holiday tins. Or portion into plastic food storage gift bags, then add a strip of colorful paper and bow at top of each bag before stapling to close.