* 3/4 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips * 1 green pepper, cut into thin strips * 1/4 c. thin red onion slices * 1 ready-to-use baked pizza crust (12 in.) * 1/3 c. BULL'S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce * 1-1/2 c. KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 400°F. 2. Cook chicken and vegetables in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 5 min. or until chicken is done, stirring frequently. 3. Spread pizza crust with barbecue sauce; top with chicken mixture and cheese. Place crust directly on middle oven rack. 4. Bake 15 to 18 min. or until cheese is melted.
* Shortcut: For a quick alternative to the cooked fresh chicken, use chopped chicken from a rotisserie chicken purchased at your local supermarket. Add to pizza along with the cooked vegetables and cheese before baking as directed.
* VELVEETA Barbecue Chicken Pizza: Prepare as directed, substituting 1 pkg. (8 oz.) VELVEETA Mild Cheddar Flavor Shredded Pasteurized Process Cheddar Cheese Food for the shredded triple Cheddar cheese.
* Substitute: Prepare using KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese.