Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
What you need:
* 2 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Smoked Ham
* 1 KRAFT Singles
* 1 TACO BELL® Crunchy Taco Shell
* 2 tsp. BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
* 1 Tbsp. shredded iceberg lettuce
* 1 Tbsp. chopped tomatoes
What to do:
1. Stack ham slices; top with Singles.
2. Roll up, starting at one short end; place in taco shell.
3. Top with remaining ingredients.
* Serving Suggestion: Serve with baby carrots and fresh fruit.
* Storage Know-How: Wrap tightly in plastic wrap to keep fillings in place, then place in airtight plastic container to prevent taco shell from breaking during transportation.
* Substitute: Substitute OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Smoked Turkey Breast for the ham.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Total Fat: 9g;
Saturated Fat: 4g;
Total Carbs: 10g;
Copyright © 2018 ShoptoCook™ Inc. Buffalo, NY