* 4 lb. boneless leg of pork * 1 12-oz. jar orange marmalade * 1 Tbsp. soy sauce * 1/4 tsp. ground ginger * 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Place pork in shallow roasting pan. Roast pork for 1 hour (about 15 minutes per pound), until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145°F. In small bowl stir together marmalade, soy sauce, ginger and cloves. Brush with marmalade mixture several times during last 30 minutes. 2. Remove roast from oven; let rest 10 minutes before serving.
* Wine suggestion: Pour a Pinot Noir or a (red) Zinfandel.
* This flavorful glaze is also great for glazing a roast pork tenderloin, pork loin roast, or for pork chops on the grill. Serve sliced pork roast with mashed potatoes, buttered green beans, hot French bread and Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler.
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit: www.PorkBeInspired.com