Courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
What you need:
* 2-1/2 tsp. lemon pepper
* 1-1/2 tsp. dried oregano
* 3 large cloves garlic, crushed
What to do:
1. Simply combine the ingredients and apply evenly to all sides. Cook beef to desired doneness.
* Rubs are seasoning blends applied to the surface of roasts, steaks and burgers. These quick mixtures add flavor to beef, but do not tenderize.
* Lemon-Pepper Rub is a paste-type rub perfect for roasts.
* Rubs can be applied just before cooking or up to 2 hr. in advance. Just refrigerate treated beef until cooking time.
* Recipe Courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Copyright © 2019 ShoptoCook™ Inc. Buffalo, NY